Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Family Tree

Ms Zia Stellmacher joined NamWater as the Senior Manager: Finance with effect from 02 January 2007
Mrs Sarah Rossouw has assumed duty as Senior Manager: Business Performance Management w.e.f. 01 August 2007.

What do these two have in common, apart from the fact that they're both amazingly ugly and stupid, and probably from Rehoboth?

They are family and close friends of the Ockhuizen family. Yes. Sarah is the sister of the woman who is married to Welbert Ockhuizen's brother. Her other sister is married to Rudi Saunderson, the ex-GM Finance. Welbert's wife was a schoolteacher of Zia.

Nice, huh? Old Wellies himselwers are also so freakin ugly that I doubt if his mother could love him.

Zia is now GM finance, even though she never in her life handled corporate finance in a working environment before she started working at NamWater! And look at that fat ugly gevreet. Deserves a good whack with a dropper if you ask me.

2 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Unknown said...

fuck you